Spring PAC – 12-27 APRIL
The Professional Advancement Conference (PAC) returns for 2021, from 12-27 April for a Spring series of live, interactive learning for eyecare practitioners.
The learning covers two weeks of webinars, discussion workshops and quiz nights for £50 plus VAT, for as many sessions as you like.
It’s a chance to meet up with other practitioners virtually, for peer-to-peer, discussion-based learning that is relevant to clinical practice right now.
There are up to 30 interactive CET points available, with a choice of daytime and evening slots, repeat sessions and recordings post-conference.
*All sessions are CPD-accredited for CORU-registered practitioners.
Register now and book your sessions. Session numbers are capped, so please only book the ones you can attend, to ensure enough places for everyone.
- Ascend Higher: Career development workshops for optometrists or for dispensing opticians
- Future-proof supervision –a workshop for GOC registrants who either supervise or are preparing to supervise colleagues
Clinical decision-making and referrals
- To refer or not to refer? That is the question
- Papilloedema – is it or isn’t it? by the Brain Tumour Charity
- Managing anterior eye cases during Covid-19
- Sudden loss of vision
- Getting started with OCT
- Differential diagnosis and progression analysis
- Paediatric eyecare and case-based decision-making
- Learning from complaints about paediatric care
Dispensing and contact lenses
- Dispensing in the modern world – problem-solving case studies
- Dry eye and dual wear – supporting patients with broader eyewear needs
- Out of the box – developing your skillset as a multidisciplinary DO
- The essential contact lens customer journey – with expert speakers from Alcon, CooperVision, Johnson & Johnson, Menicon
- Dispensing and contact lens quiz night that are guaranteed to be both fun and informative
PAC is made possible by industry sponsors:
Share, Print or Favourite